Friday, December 23, 2011

Wedding Fun

Just a little shout out for one of my best friends, Logan Avery (now Massey) that got married last night in Mandeville, LA at the Lake House...it was a beautiful place & wedding! I wanted to share some pics of the BEAUTIFUL bride and my cute little kiddos from the night.  Logan has been such a great friend over the years and we have been through a lot together so getting to attend her special day meant so much to me and I was so thrilled to see her so happy!!! Congratulations to Logan and Bradley, ya'll are a beautiful couple and I hope that you have a lifetime of happiness together!!!

I mean seriously...doesn't she look amazing??!!!


The beautiful and VERY yummy cakes!!


.      Stylin' and Profilin'                                                                  What a hottie!!!

Now those are some handsome men...I sure am a lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment