Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Blog Post!

So this is officially my first blog post!! I have decided to give blogging a try, inspired by my sister, Iris who says I am crazy because I don't have enough time on my hands as it is. We will see if she is right! My main reasoning is so that I can document the days and years to come with these three beautiful children. I have also found by following my sister's blog that it is a great way to keep all of the family updated with our crazy, busy life!! So all that said, my hope is to be able to look back one day and reminisce on all the cherished memories of me and my family. Wish me luck and I hope you enjoy my blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job sis! I'm sure you will find some time somewhere...can't wait to keep up with yall this way too...can't ever get enough pics of those little rugrats :)

    ReplyDelete