Friday, December 16, 2011

Supermom

Ok I will admit it, I am a self declared Supermom and proud of it!! I love our crazy, busy life (most of the time)....it takes a lot of time and energy to keep up with all these kids, family, housework, real work, church activities, friends, etc... but I love every second of it!! I am sure all of you moms out there can sympathize with these pics and feeling of sometimes you have to be supermom to get it all done!! Some days I sit down and think what did I do before I had kids, life must have been so boring!

I wanted to share one of my favorite shots. This is one of my supermom tricks....sometimes when I am getting ready in the mornings or trying to cook dinner in the afternoons Brooks decides he is hungry. He is not quite to the point of holding his bottle by himself so with the help of the boppy and a blanket we rigged up a feeding machine that really helps me become a quadruple tasker.....yea it's true I can do 4 things at once....sometimes more!!


I had to share my recent shopping trip with both of my little men....I finally just had to leave the store because I ran out of stacking room and I was worried for Brooks that I might endanger his safety. I don't shop with them both often but when I do we have fun!! Cade was upset because he wanted to play with my phone...he really is normally great when I shop :)



Here is one more cute pic of the boys playing together that I wanted to throw in for a bonus pic :) Cade put the colander on Brooks head and he is not to sure about this game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment