Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Pinterest Project!

I decided to attempt my first pinterest project...a felt Christmas tree for Cade to play with. He seems to like it although I am not sure he understands the full concept yet. It will be a great tradition though to hang up every year and let the boys play with it.

I just took a huge block of felt that I picked up from Michaels and cut into a tree shape and then made some fun little shapes to put on the tree and made presents to put under the tree. I used hot glue to glue all of the shapes and decorations together and then stuck everything on there.


 Cade was more interested in the balls on the real tree than my felt tree....I am sure he will appreciate it soon :)

1 comment:

  1. well aren't you just a little martha stewart! Where in the world do you find time to do something like that!...very cute

    ReplyDelete