Monday, December 5, 2011

The first of many....

On Saturday Josh's office had breakfast with Santa where they had a catered breakfast and Santa was there for you to bring your kids. I was so excited to take the kids so Saturday morning we all get up early and I get everyone dressed. I am fixing the bottles in the kitchen so we can leave and Josh and I hear "bang" in the living room and then hear Cade crying. We run in there and find him vertical across his toy chest, legs hanging off the end, face over the other end....we both started chuckling at the position he was in. He wasn't crying too bad just kind of an uncomfortable cry so I run and pick him up. I look at his face and this is what I see.....


Poor baby we spent the morning in the doctors office and getting x-rays instead of eating breakfast with Santa. His nose is not broken it is just a nasty looking blood bruise. I am sure he will have a couple of black eyes in a couple of days. I am sure this is the first of many accidents that we are in for in the years to come.


He was a happy boy after his x-rays he loved his stickers that he got for being such a good patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment