Friday, December 23, 2011

Chistmas Party

Yesterday the boys has there Christmas parties at daycare....well I guess you could say party b/c Brooks class isn't really at the age to have a party but it was so fun!! They got to wear their pajamas, my boys wore their Christmas pj's and were so adorable. Cade's class had some yummy food. Enjoy the pics!


Cade loved the red velvet cake...yummy! His drool was red for the next 30 minutes after eating it :) And we all know that boy can drool!

This was right before he flipped backwards in the box and hit his head on the bookcase...woops!


These are Brooks great teachers...Mrs. Linda, Mrs. Rachel, and the other Mrs. Debbie (not pictured is Mrs. Gaye, she is there from 7-1 so we will have to get her later) You may notice Brooks is no longer in his pj's, that's b/c he had an accident in them...uh oh, he is still a cutie though!!

Cade's awesome teachers Ms. Latoya and Ms. Linda...they are the best!! Cade was funny b/c he thought I was going to leave him, hence the pouty lip!

Here we go...Ms. Linda gave him food to participate in the picture...she knows Cade well :)


This is the amazing daycare owner and director, Mrs. Stacey and her awesome assistant, Shawnel. (not pictured here is the other assistant, Ms. Dani who is also Mrs. Stacey's daughter and our babysitter when we need one...she is the best!!! We will get her picture soon...)

Mrs. Stacey is truly one of the best people I know. Her heart for children is infectious and she really does love and care about each and every one of the kids in the daycare. She is so attentive to everything that goes on and is so involved in each classroom. Her passion for children and ministry through the children is one of the main reasons I love this daycare so much!!!! I know the impact of her in my children's lives and mine will always be remembered and cherished!

I cannot say enough good things about everyone at this daycare. They all are such a blessing to me, they take such wonderful care of the boys every day and always make sure I know what is going on. They help make leaving the boys every day so much easier knowing they are in great hands and that everyone there loves their job and the children so much!!! The boys love going to daycare and sometimes don't want to leave which makes me feel good knowing they love going and playing with their friends and teachers everyday!!

This is what we gave everyone at the daycare as their Christmas gift, this is actually mine in the picture b/c they came out so cute I had to get myself one for my stocking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment