Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

 
For mother's day this year RaRa and DD were going to be in town so we decided to make a little craft for them both of the grandkids!!
 
We got a picture frame, scrapbook paper, cupcake holders and printed some pictures of all the grandkids and made up these sweet little frames!! They really LOVED them and they turned out so cute!

 
And then my boys made me these sweet little mothers day cards!
 
Brooks is the one who loves me "because she feeds me chicken"
 
Cade's says the things he loves about me are: She dresses me up like spiderman, watches me play, fixes my bed, makes me spaghetti and catches toads!!
 
I LOVE things like this that they make at this age....it is always so funny to hear their responses! I will always treasure these both!! 


Thankful for my kids on this mother's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment