Saturday, October 5, 2013

Visit to the State Capitol


Last weekend we had family pictures taken by a photographer at the LA State Capitol grounds. After we were done with our session we took a little field trip inside the capitol, and up to the very top!!! 




 Brooks did not like how high it was and well neither did I, so we were not up there long! 

On our way out I had to stop and take a few candid shots of Dani next my favorite wall.....




I took some pictures of her about three and half years ago in April 2010. You can see those below, she has really grown into a beautiful young woman!!! 



Dani told me this week for the first time that she likes a boy.....daddy has been cleaning his guns ever since!! J/J...but seriously!!! I am not sure we are ready for these teenage years....can we just freeze time now??!!! 

Stay tuned for the professional picture posting...I can't wait to see them and share, my hopes are high for good results!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment