Friday, October 18, 2013

Funny Story Friday

Lately all Brooks wants to wear is camo and his rubber boots, every day, everywhere!! The other day I picked him up from daycare and we were running some errands and all of  a sudden he said "Mommy, I got my boots on I am going hunting with Daddy in the woods I am going to shoot the deer in the booty and sit in the stand!" 

I was amazed and amused all at the same time!! The fact that he was able to comprehend and communicate his little plan of shooting the deer so perfectly was impressive and the way he said it was beyond adorable!! The first thing we did was call Daddy and inform him of their hunting plan!! He was proud and amused as well!

Hopefully soon Daddy can take him hunting to shoot that deer, but let's hope he shoots it in the heart! He still has a couple of years, but I see some squirrel hunting in his near future.  


Until next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment