Friday, December 21, 2012

Mommy Date Days

Over the last few weeks mommy has had some little buddies tag along on my days off for one reason or another!! I thought I would share a few pictures from our "date days"....
 
This day Brooks had pink eye so he got to stay home with mommy and we took a lunch date to McDonalds and then he was my big helper at the grocery store....
 

Thank goodness for those muscles :) 

Cade was sick this day too with a low fever so he got to go help me finish my Christmas shopping at the mall and we slipped in a carousel ride!!
 
I have decided that this will become a more frequent occurance, I enjoy my days spent with my little men together but it's something about the one on one time that just makes it feel so much more special!! I can't wait to have my "date day" with Dani soon!!!
 
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment