Friday, December 21, 2012

Mickey's Music Festival

When I found out that Mickey was coming to town, I knew we weren't going to miss it!! I am a brave mommy taking two kids to see Mickey...right??!! But luckily I have great, well behaved kids, there were moments where they both wanted to go two separate directions, but for the most part they listened great to Mommy!!
 
We got to our seats and waited for the show to start....I love Cade in this pic below....you can see the anticipation on his face just waiting for Mickey Mouse!!!! Brooks not so much, he just wanted my phone....
 
 
 
 I tried to get as many pics as I could while trying to enjoy the show with my little guys.....

 
At first they were both star struck that Mickey was actually dancing on stage not far from them.....


And at first Brooks was hesitant about what was going on, but once he figured it out he was clapping and dancing along with everyone!!

The show was great, Mickey and friends were rocking out and then they had an Aladdin skit, Little Mermaid skit (which my boys thought was Nemo) and Toy Story skit which both of my boys LOVED!!! 










 
 
 

And of course after the show, as one of my friends said, they sucker you in to buying $15 toys that will probably break tomorrow...but hey, it's all part of the experience, right??!! 

We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I just love experiencing things like this with my kids!! Seeing their little faces light up and watching them get so excited makes me happy and so appreciative of the moments we spend together whether it is playing together at home or getting to attend special events like this!!! There is no better "job" in the world other than being a mom...I am so blessed!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment