Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Girls Trip


The last weekend in June, I went on my first girls trip since before I was pregnant with Cade!!! It takes a lot to pull me away from my kiddos, but once I was away and on the road jamming out to our old school CD's I realized that it was a much needed vacation with some great friends!!!

We went to the Grand Hotel in Pointe Clear, AL. It was my first time there and I was very impressed!! We didn't take very many pictures because well, let's face it, we were too busy relaxing by the adult pool, drinking virgin pina coloda's & strawberry daiquiris, riding bikes down by the bay, kayaking, shopping and eating some yummy food!!!




Meanwhile, the boys and Dani were being well taken care of by Daddy. Saturday they went to Uncle Tommy's camp. I must say, I was a little worried about them going all day at first because of the heat, but then Uncle T sent me a picture update and it looked like they had a great time!! Daddy did a great job (as always) of taking care of everyone. He was well prepared, he took the pack and play for naptime and had snacks and lunch packed for everyone. Both boys had so much fun on the 4 wheeler and even fell asleep on the  ride leading to 2 hour naps inside the camp while dad, Dani and Uncle T did a little fishing and riding.



I had a really great time with the girls!! Sunday morning I was up bright and early ready to drive home to see my little men, Dani & daddy!! I was greeted with a cleaned up house, big smiles, lots of hugs and slobbery kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment