Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family Pictures

On May 19th we went to Hemingbough in St. Francisville and got some family pictures taken by Lillybelle Pixs. I wanted to share some of my favorites!! If you know me at all, you know I LOVE pictures and the outcome of this little photo session made me so happy!!! Enjoy.....





Dani....
she is such a beautiful child!!


Cade...
He was pretty uncooperative all day, but she managed to capture his serious little face a couple of times. He was attached to this stick, so it was included as a prop for some of the pictures!! 


Brooks...
His sweet little faces just make me smile!! 


All of the kids....

I can say I wasn't very pleased with any of the group pics of the kids, but this one wasn't too bad....

This picture just makes me laugh b/c we had to give the boys moss to play with just to make them sit still and is a great example of how Dani squints ALL of the time in pictures....she gets that from her dad!!! Let's just say this one will not be framed, but I still think it is cute :) 

Just a few bonus pics....


 Josh and I even got some pictures taken....I felt like we were taking engagement pictures all over again!! It was perfect timing since our 5 year anniversary was just 23 days later!!!


Josh's parents were in town that weekend, so we got some great pictures with them as well.....



No comments:

Post a Comment