Friday, June 8, 2012

A+ Teachers....

I have been meaning to post about Brooks great teachers for a while now. We have been loving Bright Beginnings Daycare since we started attending last September for several reasons.

1. We love the director, Mrs. Stacey, she is fabulous in so many ways. She loves and cares for all of the children like her own. It is very evident that childcare is a special gift that God has blessed her with.

2. The video cameras!! I LOVE being able to watch my boys. I love to take a minute during the day to peek in on them, it makes such a huge difference to be able to visually see that they are getting such special care, love and attention.

3. Most of all we love the staff at the daycare. Brooks and Cade both have great teachers. I have posted before about Cade's teachers and wanted to give a special dedication to Brooks teachers. The pic below was taken on his birthday. All three of these ladies are so precious.


Mrs. Gaye, on the left, has the morning duty and is there when I drop Brooks off in the morning. He LOVES to see her and she always makes it a point to stop what she is doing and give him a happy greeting sealed with lots of kisses. Brooks will just about jump into her arms, which always makes it easier for me to leave him knowing he is happy where he is.

Mrs. Rachel, in the middle, does a great job taking care of Brooks. She is always on task and is very organized. She always knows what is going on and is so happy and grateful to see Brooks. She always makes it a point to make sure that I am ok and informs me of things I need to know.

Mrs. Debbie, on the right, is just amazing!! She actually attends our church with us so we did know her before we even knew she was going to be Brooks teacher. I can confidently say that working with children is her calling!! There are many times when I will look on the video camera and she is either rolling on the floor with the kids or playing a game with them. One day I looked and she was playing the trumpet!! She is a gifted woman in so many ways and I am thankful that Brooks has her influence in his life. She took the time to write me a two page, hand written note about everything that she loves and has observed about Brooks and even Cade over the last year, which meant the world to me!! She is very attentive to the children and seems to love to teach them at every opportunity she gets.




Ms. Danielle (or Nay Nay) also keeps both Brooks and Cade a lot. She is a floater at the daycare during the school year, one of the administrative assistants as well and Mrs. Stacey's daughter. She is our babysitter that has been a lifesaver of the last year when the kids were either sick, we have a date night or daycare was closed. She is great with both of the boys and we all love her!! She is always so happy to see the kids and they love her as well. When she comes to babysit they don't even seem to care when Josh and I leave, which is great!! She visits the boys rooms often and whatever she chooses to do with her future after college, we hope she can continue to always be a part of our lives.

Mrs. Linda keeps Brooks in the afternoon and evenings. She calls both him and Cade "her babies" and always tells us that she loves us when we leave. She is so sweet and you can tell she truly loves all of the babies but makes me feel like she really loves mine :) You can tell that just being around the children brightens her day. She doesn't even try to clean up until all of the kids are gone because she is too busy playing or loving on the kids!!


All of these special ladies make it a much easier experience for me to drop my boys off every day during the week and know they are being loved, taught important lessons, taken good care of and treated the way I would treat them (well almost)!! I can tell you this quality of childcare is hard to come by. We are so blessed to have each and every one of these ladies taking care of our boys and we are grateful for the everlasting impact they will have on all of our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment