Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Catch of a Lifetime.....

Josh has had an unusual hunting/fishing season this past year. He has not been able to enjoy the outdoors as often as he would like with the kids, work, and just life in general. As a result he has to take advantage of his opportunities when they come about.

One night at my parents house he was fishing in the retention pond in their backyard and not 10 minutes into his fishing "trip" he saw a huge bass jump out of the water, hit his top water bait, he set the hook and reeled in his prize!

Excited is an understatement......

Weighing in at 8lbs. 6 oz. 


We will soon be the proud owners of this beauty mounted on our wall....placement of the wall mount is still under discussion!!

I know God had something to do with this catch!! I know it is such a sacrifice to give up his time outdoors to be home more. Josh has been a tremendous help, over the last year especially and he is such an amazing husband and dad!! He does more than I ask of him to help me and spends so much quality time with all of our kids....if you ask me, I am the lucky girl who got the "catch of a lifetime"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment