Friday, June 15, 2012

Funny Story Friday.....

Every night we go play outside after dinner until bath time, weather permitting. Over the last couple of months we have included watering the plants in our outside playtime. Cade is such a big helper and always reminds me that we need to "water the plants". He will get the watering bucket while I turn the water on. The routine is I water the window box and the flowers by the side door with the water hose and then I hand the hose to Cade and he fills up the bucket for me.


I then take the bucket and water the plants by the door front door. The first time we did this I left Brooks on the driveway with Cade while I went around the corner and watered the plants and all of a sudden I hear Brooks screaming and I run to see what happened and Brooks head is completely wet and Cade is standing there with the water hose pointed at the grass acting like he is innocent. Now we all know what happened, Cade thought it would be funny to "water" Brooks!!

I quickly figured out as soon as Cade thought I was out of sight he would water his brother!! And it is not just a casual spray, he holds the water hose over Brooks head and practically drowns him and if Brooks tries to get away Cade will follow him with the water hose!! (of course he doesn't realize that Brooks can't really breathe or I am sure he wouldn't water him so aggressively...right??!!) So, needless to say, now I have to take Brooks with me to water the plants, for his safety!! Now it has evolved that if Brooks gets too close while Cade is filling up the bucket of water, he gets "watered"....Cade just can't seem to pass up the opportunity, and he laughs every time!!!


I am one lucky mommy!!! Being a mom is so much better than I ever imagined, I am loving every minute of it!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me with these little boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment