Friday, June 8, 2012

Funny Story Friday-"Mommy, watch this!"

I am trying to revive Funny Story Friday, sorry for being so inconsistent over the last few weeks. Busy is an understatement to describe our lives right now!!

So now that Cade is two he LOVES for me to watch him do everything and he has now learned the phrase "Mommy, watch this!!" and says it all the time. So I must admit, I try to pay attention as much as possible and watch everything he wants me to but sometimes I just can't!!

So one day I was knee deep, cleaning out Dani's bedroom and he kept saying "Mommy, watch this", and I just repeatedly said "ok" or "yeah". Finally after about 10 minutes of this, I finally decided I should probably actually watch him and look over...he is drawing with pencil ALL over the closet door!!!!

I responded with a gasp and then tried to calmly say "ok, good job buddy we probably shouldn't do that anymore!!" I mean I couldn't get mad at him b/c the whole time I had responding with ok, yeah, good job!! I am just thankful it was only pencil.....it is a little hard to see because it is pencil but trust me it is ALL over the door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment