Sunday, April 13, 2014

Update Around the Hebert House

 
Just a quick update from the Hebert Household with some random pictures I had on my phone/camera!
 
Brooks and Booski continue to be pretty good buddies!! I love these pictures of them with their sticks!
 
 
Cade loves Booski too but is a little more cautious when it comes to playing and loving on him.
 
 
Brooks on the other hand will put the poor puppy in a headlock and drag him to the ground and then lay on top of him....Booski handles it well and plays right back!
 

 
 
Booski loves being around the boys! He is a good dog for the most part, and the part that he is not is probably most likely contributed to the fact that he is growing up in a household with some crazy kiddos! Daddy has done a great job training him and he really is a great family dog! Thankful the kids have a sweet puppy to grow up with them!
 
 
They all three love being outdoors! Grandpere made this cool little trailer to hook on to the 4-wheelers so when the boys ride they have a bar to hold on to and they get to enjoy the ride along with everyone else....very slow ride that is!
 
 

I still get some good snuggle time in with both of my boys!! Brooks is more of the momma's boy than Cade, but usually at night I get some really good snuggle time in with both of them!! Warms my heart! 

 
 
These boys love playing in their room, playing pretend and just simply playing together!! I love watching them learn, explore, get into trouble, and playing together! 
Brooks is going to be a great lawn mower one day if he keeps up his passion for lawn mowers! If Josh mows the lawn without him, he knows it and is not happy about it!! Luckily Daddy has a big lawn mower that Brooks can hop on with him and go to town! Let's just hope that enthusiasm continues!

 
They still love hanging out with their best buddies, Gage and Mason!! I see these boys getting into to trouble together for decades to come! I love all of those sweet little faces though!! 

 
Cade has been enjoying riding his bike lately and of course his love for superheroes continues!! I let them get an outfit for their teddy bears the other day when we were at the mall and Cade picked out Spiderman for his teddy! 

Brooks is my little cowboy!! There will not be many days that you find him without his cowboy boots on! He loves the Lone Ranger and usually pretends that he is the Lone Rangers catching the bad guys!

His Sunday School teacher sent me the picture below....I mean come on, it doesn't get much cuter than that!!!! And yes, he loves to wear his cowboy hat too, he is quite the ladies man in his cowboy get up!!
 

They love being silly and they both love their sister!! We are loving having her around all of the time and really miss her when she is gone on her weekend visits to her mom's house!


 
Like I said....Most days he wears his cowboy boots....no matter what he is wearing :)

These two still stick together pretty closely!! Don't get me wrong, they do have their moments of arguing and disagreements but for the most part they are best buddies and I hope that continues for the rest of their lives!! God knew what he was doing giving me two little boys so close together, BFFS for life!
 
I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this picture!!!!
 
 
 
 
I love watching them grow up together, learn together, and always be there for each other!



 They were doing bathtub posing...lol crazy boys!

 
They are two peas in a pod...and they make my heart so full and happy!!
 
We recently discovered that Daddy has a hidden talent of drawing Mickey characters!!! The boys loved it when he drew Donald and Mickey on the driveway with chalk...very impressive honey!! 





One of our favorite things to do is walk to the pond in our neighborhood and feed the ducks!! It just never gets old and they never outgrow the fun of it...at least I hope they don't!
 

Hope you enjoyed the update!! We are staying busy around here with school activities, swimming, and singing for Dani, church activities for the whole family and then in our spare time we try to squeeze in family fun days either visiting family, at the new property 119 or around Baton Rouge.
 
Stay tuned for more adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment