Friday, April 4, 2014

Funny Story Friday-The Streaker

Recently we have had a little development of a streaker at our house!!
 
We had our first episode the night of Hudson's birth....I came home from a late night visit at the hospital about midnight to this in my bed......
 
 
A naked little boy!!!! (And yes, I turned the lights on to take a picture...blackmail for the future)
 
I thought it was only a one time occurrence, I laughed about it for a while, put a diaper on him and put him back in bed. The next night....I walked in to kiss him goodnight and what do I find??!!

 
Yep, that's what happened when you sleep with no night time diaper on at age 2.5!!

 
So now he is nicknamed "the streaker"....I can't even count how many times since that night he has stumbled into our room in the middle of the night, naked or I have found him lying in the bed like the two pics above. I have figured out he doesn't like it when his diaper is wet and he is still awake....or of course when he wakes up and his entire bed is wet!! But it is still funny to think about that first night when I came home late and found a naked little guy in my bed.....crazy boy!!
 
 
 
He has gotten so comfortable in the nude lately I even caught him one morning eating breakfast in the nude!! This kid really does crack me up!!!
 
Until next time when the streaker strikes again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment