Friday, April 25, 2014

Funny Story Friday-Orange Bowling

I took Dani on her first orange bowling adventure the other night!!
 
Orange bowling is a little something me and my friends made up during high school. You get in a car with a sun roof, at night, on a pretty deserted road. Get the car up to about 45 mph, someone hangs out the sunroof and when you say GO they throw the orange as hard and as fast as they can. The driver puts on the brakes and you watch the orange explode into four equal pieces.
 
First stop, Winn Dixie to select the oranges.....
 
 
We didn't get any footage of the actual orange bowling but two of the oranges didn't work because one wasn't thrown hard enough so it just rolled the other was thrown on my hood and exploded on my windshield :/....but the one that did explode was funny!!

 
Next time we will get more oranges!! They thought it was pretty awesome though....one of her friends said..."I have never done anything bad Mrs. Abby!!" LOL if that is her definition of bad, I would say Dani has picked the right friends!!
 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment