Saturday, May 11, 2013

Teacher Appreciation-Round 1!

This week was teacher appreciation for Dani's school. Since I realized it on Monday I had to think fast and come up with a quick gift for all SEVEN of her teachers!!!
 
So I took a trip to Bath & Body Works on Tuesday and luckily they were having a sale on their soaps and mini hand sanitizers. The girl at the counter gave me some cute little gift bags and some yellow ribbon to wrap them in.
 
When I got home I googled "Teacher appreciation gift tags" and found these little adorable tags to print out for free....

Which sparked another idea in my little creative mind!
I had exactly 7 post-it note pads in my office supply drawer...so our gifts came together quickly and perfectly, even matching the precious yellow ribbon that B&BW gave me at the store!!
 
So I put Dani to work on putting everything together....

 
It turned out to be a really nice gift for a total price of $30 for all of it, for SEVEN teachers!! Not bad at all....

 
Dani said her teachers LOVED them and really felt appreciated!! It was the least we could do for each of them for making her feel so welcome and teaching her so much over the last semester.  


 
I really LOVE doing stuff like this, if you couldn't already tell!! Round two of teacher appreciation comes at the end of May for the daycare. I am working on my ideas for the next group of seven that deserve to be appreciated for taking such great care of our kiddos!! Luckily this round I have a little more time to think up some ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment