Friday, May 17, 2013

Big Boy Haircuts!

The weather is getting hot and so it was time for a short haircut to keep these boys cooler!!
 
Before:
 
 
LOOK HOW ADORABLE!!!!
I told Katey (our hairstylst) that I wanted it short but long enough to spike in the front. I mean seriously you can't get much cuter than that!!!

 
Cade was not thrilled about getting his haircut, but I eventually got him to smile about it!

After:

 
The boys have gotten SO many compliments on how handsome they are with their new "dos"!! Brooks' teacher told me that I am required to spike his hair every morning because she just loves it so much....we have missed a couple of mornings, but we agree, it is just one of the cutest things ever!! And Cade loves to show off his new "haircuts" to everyone he sees.
 
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment