Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Drama

This past Sunday at our church we had the annual Easter drama. Josh has been singing on the "praise team" for a while now and they asked him to participate in the drama this year.

Dani also got to participate. She came in town for the weekend and the music director said any children that wanted to participate were welcome....you will notice she looks like all the rest of the adults up there because she is so tall :) Dani knew most of the words from listening to Josh's practice CD over spring break while she was here and she was right on que with the acting and scene changes..you would have thought she had been at practice all along.

This was the first time I got to hear Josh sing a solo live so I was thrilled about that and of course he did amazing!! He has been blessed with a beautiful voice!! I was a nervous little wife waiting for his part to come up and yes, I was "that girl" in the balcony with the camera, video camera, and phone ready to capture the moment.....although last minute Brooks decided to come down with fever so I was juggling him as well while trying to capture these moments. The lady sitting next to me leaned over and said "how exactly are you going to do all of that??" haha that's when I decided to call in reinforcements....Luckily Josh's family was there sitting downstairs so Aunt Mandie came to our rescue to help me with Brooks.





Josh singing his solo....(sorry my camera flash went off and made the picture too dark) 

My two stars of the drama :)
Overall the drama was wonderful and reminded everyone the true meaning of Easter is to celebrate the resurrection of our Jesus Christ!! Hallelujah he died for our sins and rose again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment