Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Cade turned TWO on Friday and we celebrated his birthday ALL day.....He LOVES his fishing pole and must have it in hand every time he is outside now. We had to make a rule that he can't have it inside b/c he would never put it down and he has tried to use it as a weapon against Brooks :) 
I would ask him how old he was, and then I would say can you say "Two" and he thought I was saying "Tooth" and he would then point to his teeth...haha!! 


You can see him saying "two" in the pic below :) Cutie!!

I think daddy took him fishing three times on his birthday :)
(The boys didn't have daycare since it was Good Friday so daddy stayed home with them all day and Dani got flown in for the weekend by Grandpere, so she got to join in on the fun later that day)


I have a feeling these two will be fishing buddies for many years to come, of course Brooks will be joining in on the fun soon!!  

We had a yummy cake made to celebrate, Cade's party is the 21st so this adorable, yummy cake made by one of my friends at church helped us celebrate appropriately until the real party!!


Make a wish.....

All in all I would say Cade had a GREAT birthday!! We had pizza for dinner (which is his favorite) and he got to enjoy plenty of cake and fishing!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment