Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter at the Hebert's


EASTER AT THE HEBERT'S

On "Easter's Eve" we all gathered in the living room and I told the story of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ to the kids by using my Resurrection Eggs (more on that to come later) but they LOVED it, it was the first time I had done this with them. Dani had never done it herself and I thought it would be a fun way to tell the story. My mom always did that with us growing up and I always loved every year opening the eggs to see what was inside, even though I knew...there is something about it that always got me excited!! Cade was very into the story as well, he would take every egg that Dani would open and take it to Josh and they would open it together and every time Cade would say "WOW"...it was cute!!



Easter Morning.....




Their favorite toys were the rubber snake, lizard and frog I got them....Cade sleeps with his lizard now and he knows that the snake is Brooks and the frog is for daddy!


Easter morning photo op did NOT go as I had planned, Cade was screaming, Brooks just wanted to play.....so I documented the craziness and we went to church!!

After church we went to the Burnham's house and had a crawfish boil, Easter egg hunts (multiple ones), fed the fish, pet the horses, and then everyone was ready for a nap so we had to leave a little early!!












HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE FROM THE HEBERT'S!!!

WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR JESUS CHRIST DYING ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, WE HOPE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO REFLECT AND BE THANKFUL FOR THAT AS WELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment