Friday, August 29, 2014

Funny Picture Friday


This is Brooks little "girlfriend" Avery. He talks about how beautiful she is ALL the time and usually every morning he asks if he can bring her a sucker to school.

Unfortunately Avery  is moving to a new city and will no longer be in school with Brooks. He was heartbroken when he heard the news and even cried...young love is tough, lol!!

So I had to get some pictures of them on her last day. The first one cracks me up because you can see how embarrassed he is. I kept asking him to scoot closer, and so finally she did and I got a smile out of both of them.

You may notice Brooks holding his shirt, he was a nervous habit that when he is nervous or uncomfortable about a situation, he plays with the shirt tags on his shirt. Funny fact about my little sweet man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment