Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dani's 13th Birthday

Happy 13th Birthday to Dani!!
 
This year she wanted to celebrate with a laser tag party....so of course we agreed, easy clean up for us and not much work and tons of fun for the girls!! We got the cute invitations made above and texted it to all of her friends and the mommas...and off we went to Laser Tag of Baton Rouge!
 
You know me, I had to get some pictures of these crazy, cute girls before the games began!!





Family Picture!
 
We had a private party room!




And the girls were ready for their first game of laser tag! The best part is, we got the whole laser tag field to ourselves because we were the only birthday party being held at that time!! 


 
I even played the first game.....


 
And guess what??!! I tied for first place! Don't mess with me and laser tag!

 
Jamie and I got first place!

 
The girls got to play two more games and they all had a blast. The boys and I watched from above in the viewing area as Josh and the girls played away! 


 
Then it was birthday cake time...or better yet, cupcake & present time!!



And then we let the girls and boys play some of the arcade games....



 
And at about 8:30 we headed back to the house. It was a great party and Dani was very thankful, she said it was the best party ever!! Which she says that every year, but I am glad we keep improving every year!! We now officially have a teenager in the house!
 
Until next year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment