Thursday, April 25, 2013

Choo Choo Train Photo Shoot

Since the theme of the boy's birthday party this year is trains, one afternoon we took a little trip to the Zachary train station and took some fun pictures. My plan is to use them on the tables at the birthday party which is in TWO DAYS, we are so excited!!!!!!
 
It was a PERFECT and fun little photo shoot!!! There is a red train there on the tracks that are no longer in service. Cade thought it was so awesome that he could sit on the train and pretend to drive, Brooks was super cautious, but once he got on the train he was cooperative, for only a minute!
 
Here are some of the best shots taken by yours truly......
 


 

 

 
 

 
 
My favorites are the ones of them together....I mean how SWEET is this little picture??!!
 
 






 
I just can't get over how precious my little men are!!! They did a great job posing for mom, especially since I am a true amateur!! Dani was also a great photographer assistant!!
 
Stay tuned for the birthday party post filled with trains, food, family, friends and so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment