Friday, March 22, 2013

Z-Fest



We had fun at the annual Z-fest last night!
 
Dani's favorite ride was this one, I think she rode it about 10 times total!!
 
 
These were my two dates for the night! Which I was perfectly fine with, I am not much of a "thrill" seeker when it comes to rides....

 
Daddy got in on the action after a while....

 
The boys and I did take a little train ride...although Brooks cried almost the whole time, he might take after me!



This ride was the one that took daddy down!! It takes you up in the air and spins you in a big circle....I don't think he ever quite recovered after this one!! 



Cade even got in on the fun after while!! They all rode the tea cups together, but Dani had to get a seperate cup b/c she wanted to see how fast she could spin....which she came close to making herself sick! 


 
And then Cade got to ride his first ride ALL ALONE!!! and he LOVED it!! "Again Again" he kept saying! Well rides were $4 for kids, soo again didn't happen!
 
 
But we did let them take a turn at the fishing game..... 


 
Brooks even got interested in playing....


 
We always have a great time at Z-fest, throwing our money away, making memories, having fun as a family, and supporting the community!!

 
Until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment