Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

I found this precious idea on Pinterest for Valentines Day cards for the family....so one afternoon I got 3 canvases, a red marker, my camera and the kiddos and we took a trip to the park across the street....
 
 
I quickly realized they were going to challenge me on making my pinterest idea come to life.....



 
I was getting no reaction from the boys....so I started jumping around like a crazy person while Dani was tickling Cade...AND my results were great!!



 
AND then an airplane flew by.....



As I tried to get them to re-focus....they just became less interested! 

 
So we tried getting individual pics of Brooks...he did great for a few seconds!! I turned my attention to Cade and he did so good. They are both getting so big and so handsome!!


 
And he quickly got silly on me...making a silly face and showing off his muscles...SO STRONG!! 
I then attempted the three kids together without the signs, but Brooks just wasn't having it!! So I snapped  a few pics of my other favorite kids...

 
And then they got silly on me.....and yes....that is spit coming out of Cade's mouth!!! Daddy taught him that one!

And then I had to force Brooks to cooperate in my photo shoot...which he wasn't very happy about at first.....

 
So I had to try and distract him with some ducks....

 
And then he was happy.....

Dani thought she heard something in the bushes...Ha I like how serious her face is here....
 
I saved my favorites for my actual Valentines Day post....so tune in on February 14th for the finished product!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment