Friday, February 15, 2013

Funny Story Friday

Poop Explosion
 
I came home from my high school girls Bible study one night to this.......
 
 
 
Yep...that is poop!! I got a phone call in the middle of my Bible study to "COME HOME NOW!!!" so I rushed home and came home to the "crime" scene above.
 
Brooks was having difficulty over the previous couple of days doing #2 so I had given him some prunes a couple of hours prior to this scene....well they apparently worked!!! The best part to me is how Josh decided to clean him up. I mean this is a typical daddy scene right?? I do love that he protected the carpet with a full size trash bag!! As a mom we would have just put him in the tub and stripped him down and started the water, but I guess he felt the need to dramatize the scene a little....or maybe this was just his first reaction?? Either way, I love my husband and his response to changing dirty diapers, it never gets old and it makes me laugh every time!!
 
When I did finally get home he had Brooks in the tub, Dani was still laughing hysterically, and Cade was repeatedly saying "EWWW that's disgusting" and "That's just nasty" as he was holding his nose!!!! After I composed myself from laughing at them, I had the pleasure of cleaning up this mess....but after all, I guess I did give him the prunes!!!
 
Until next time....
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment