Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cadester....

Cade Update....
 
He is growing up too quickly into a handsome little man..."Certified Hunk", watch out ladies!!
 
 
Cade's new found entertainment....Disney Movies!!!
 
He started off LOVING Nemo after we went to Disney World. Then we moved into Cars and Toy Story, thank goodness there are multiple versions of those!! I can tell you it is a nice distraction when we get home and I am making dinner, at least one of my boys stays occupied for a little while!! Now we have moved on to Beauty and the Beast, Lion King and Peter Pan (some of my personal favs!!) He likes to "fwy like Peeer Pan".....

And of course he still loves playing outside, especially with this water ship, he likes to fill it up himself with the water hose and then spray his brother with the water....
 
 And occasionally get a nice, "refreshing" drink from the water table....
 
 And here is what I like to call the "Josh" face, so serious....
 
Everytime I tell him to smile and say "Cheese" he says "Teeth" and points to his teeth...haha he is so cute!!
 
 
Not sure what he is doing here, I just thought this picture was adorable!!

 
 
 Cade is checking out the new play room at our church, which is so AWESOME!!
 
Feeding the ducks at the pond...one of his favorite things to do!! He likes to throw bigs pieces of bread and watch the ducks fight over it....
 
He loves blowing bubbles, and as daddy taught him, he loves to hit the bubbles with the bat!
 
 

He is all boy....the other day Brooks and I were walking down the driveway and Cade was being way too quiet in the back yard....we went back there and found him poking his little finger into my citronella candle....you can see all his little finger holes!! BOYS! 
 
BUT he is still and hopefully always will be my sweet little momma's boy and loves to cuddle and pick me flowers!! I love him so much...he brings so much joy into our family every day!!!!
 
 
He is talking so much now...he talks in complete sentences and is usually pretty easy to understand. He loves to sing songs, he is learning to say yes mam, yes sir, etc. He knows his manners and always says "thanks mom" anytime I bring him juice or help him with something. He likes to say "Hey watch this..." and show off anything he knows to visitors!! He is very observant and perceptive, it amazes me the things he picks up on and remembers!! It is now officially time to start watching everything we say, repeat has begun....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment