Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I just thought I would share a couple of my first pinterest projects....

The first couple of projects are actually things that my sister did for me thanks to Pinterest!! She gave me these for my birthday and I LOVE them!!!


This first pic is a picture of my jewelry mess, but thanks to my sister, I now have all my earrings organized nice and neat in these cool little frames she made me!! Thanks Iris.....


This is another piece my sister gave me....my goal is to get my husband to hang it up so I can put my scarves on it, but I have yet to accomplish convincing him to do it. I find that if I just do it myself and it is wrong he will just fix it, I am about at that point :) But isn't this super cute??!! Thanks again Iris, BEST. SISTER. EVER!!!



Next, we have above our bed...Josh and I have been married almost five years and I have done nothing over the bed because I could never find anything I liked. THEN pinterest came along and I saw so many cute pics of things over the bed that gave me some ideas.....


I recruited some cute little helpers painting some frames from Hobby Lobby.....
Cade really thought he was painting....but really he didn't have any paint on his brush because we all know how that would turn out :)

And here is the finished product...I L-O-V-E it!!!


A closer view of some of the items, I have always wanted our wedding vows framed and I finally did it!! I got it done through an etsy website, jennasue. Iris also made me the "est 06-09-07" which fit perfect into my little design!!


Next we have a growth chart for the kids....I am SO excited about this one!! However, I have to give props to my man for making this for me.....I mean how beautiful is the etching in the wood??!! I LOVE it and it will be able to move with our family and continue to keep the measurements/growth of our family for years to come :) (I am still debating about painting it...I think I like the natural wood best)

1 comment: