Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cade Photo Book (Birth-6 months)


Create a gorgeous, high quality wedding photo album at Shutterfly.com.



I FINALLY got around to making Cade's one year book on Shutterfly, but I had to split it into two seperate books because I had so many pictures!! It is a relief to finally have this done, now on to more projects!

I must say that I was very impressed with Shutterfly and the many options there are to digitally scrapbook now. You will probably be able to tell a difference in the first book and then in the second book I figured out there were options to customize your pages more. Hopefully these books will be treasured in years to come by my boys!! I showed Cade the first book last night and he LOVED seeing all of the pictures of "baby Cade".

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment