Friday, May 11, 2012

Funny Story Friday...Pinching for Punches

I have not done the greatest at keeping up with Funny Story Friday..sorry!!

Brooks is getting to be quite a handful when it comes to being bad...he is just plain mean!!! (majorly cute, but mean!!)  I have heard that the younger siblings have to learn to defend themselves, which in turn can cause them to be a little mean, but I must admit I didn't think it would happen before 1 year!!!! Cade tripped over Brooks the other day and sort of landed on top of him, once they both regained their composure Brooks looked at him and squished his little face in aggrivation and reached out and pinched Cade and then pushed him!! Cade's reaction was to just sit there and cry,  he hasn't quite learned to retaliate. At least not when we are watching, he is too afraid he will get in trouble!!  Josh and I both witnessed this and looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh. I am sure it won't be long before punches are thrown instead of pinches, oh the sweet memories :)


Here are a few pics of things we have been up to lately.......

One of my new favorite pictures, I love the intensity on their faces....I told Josh to distract them for a picture and he got a duck decoy and they both are so interested....greatness!!

Watch out....Brooks is driving!!

One of our daily fishing excursions to the neighborhood pond...Josh will tell you this is the best fishing he has had all year, sad part is that is true :( He has been a great help over the last few months with tax season and the kiddos!!

Someone told me the other day..."He is just a beautiful child"...my response...."I know, right??!! I agree he is", Haha after I said it I was like hmmm...that probably sounded kind of rude b/c you are supposed to say thank you to those types of compliments, but hey I really do think he is a beautiful child...let's just say looks ARE deceiving :) He will reel you in with that beautiful face and the second you get close enough and he doesn't like it, he will either pinch, bite, slap, scream or all of the above....

WEEEEE.....(don't worry, Josh caught him)

I love this little pic...Cade was looking at an airplane in the sky....so much concentration...

Brooks has a new trick!!! One step closer to walking...OH BOY!!!

Testing out the pool pad Cade got for his birthday, this is going to be a fun addition to Brooks' "beach birthday party" next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment