Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SURPRISE.....

For those of you who have checking my blog every day waiting so patiently for my surprise to be revealed, here it is....





THEY ARE MOVING TO ZACHARY!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, this is a picture of our best friends Tommy and Heather Gould with their two boys Gage (14 months) and Mason (5 weeks) and yes, they are going to be our neighbors...(INSERT HUGE SMILE) Josh and I are thrilled beyond words!!! For those of you who aren't aware we seriously have the cutest story of how our separate friendships began and inter-twined into joint love stories, kids, and now we are going to be neighbors!!!!  Heather and I used to always talk about how much fun it would be to raise our kids together and live right next door...well our dreams are finally coming true!!!!!

Last Friday, on my birthday, (they win the best present award) Tommy signed a contract with the hospital, Lane Regional Medical Center, in Zachary to become a part of their family practice beginning in the summer of 2013 once he finishes his residency in Lake Charles. Can I tell you I did a serious happy dance/cheer in our front yard while Cade and I were playing outside and yes, Cade thought I was crazy, haha (and possibly the neighbors did too)!!

Heather and I are already discussing we can be room moms together when Gage and Brooks are in the same class, Josh and Tommy can take the boys to do all kinds of fun things together and we are already discussing weekly family meals together :) I mean how awesome is my surprise????!!! I know most of you are probably disappointed b/c I built it up...I understand no one is probably as excited as me!!!

I am so grateful and ecstatic beyond words for this amazing news!!! Thanks Tommy and Heather for making my life a little bit closer to perfection....love you both :) and I look forward to summer 2013!!!! (now if only the rest of my family could follow in their footsteps.....I'm praying hard :) Love you all too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment