Friday, February 24, 2012

Funny Story Friday....My Personal Pooper Scooper

All of these blogs I read have a "themed" day where they post stuff on a certain day. I have decided I will have a "Funny Story Friday" and try to post a funny story every Friday about something that happened that week.....

I have a new pooper scooper around the house...




Yes that is correct, Cade has begun to reach into his diaper and pull out his poop!!! IT IS DISGUSTING!!!! He first did it when he was home with daddy one Saturday when I was working which, of course I thought was halarious!! I can just imagine Josh's face when Cade brought him his poop, makes me laugh every time!!  Well then one morning I was getting ready for work and he comes in the bathroom with his hands in the air saying "EEEWWW" and of course I took his hands and said "Gross what is all over your....AHHHH It's poop!!!!" Holding him mid air in front of me we go to his room to change his diaper as I discuss with him how gross it is to scoop your poop out of your diaper!!!! He just looked at me with this blank look...similar to the picture above like "What??!! I didn't do anything!!"....It is a good thing he is so stinking cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment