Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day!


I didn't get a lot of VDay party pics this year, because Cade's class didn't have an actual party, they just decorated their bags and handed out their valentines. 
You can see Brooks did have a party, but it lasted so long I missed the party because I had to pick Cade up from school! 

This year Valentine treats were not as fancy as my usual pinterest project. I read Cade's note wrong that was sent home and I didn't realize until the MORNING of his party that he had to have candy with cards!!! Luckily, we had Brooks already handy and his party was one day later so we scrambled and put together twenty Valentines in 15 minutes!!! Record timing I would say! 

Brooks got upset that we were using his Valentines but have no fear mom bought more that day and we got his done for his class too! They didn't hand out candy this year, just cards, so we bought Spiderman cards with tatoos and he handed them out to his friends!! 

Then we have Valentines Day morning!! 

Everyone got some special treats when they woke up. You can see they are thrilled with their finds...excuse Dani's faces haha, she isn't a morning person! 


We hope you and your family have a Happy Valentines Day!!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

What a great reminder on this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment