Saturday, February 7, 2015

Random Pics

Just some random pictures that I wanted to share!!

Cold mornings we wait in the car for the bus!
Twinkies! 


They are always handsome little men, from cool guy to cowboy!!

They love to see how high they can build their towers!
They love painting and drawing on their new art easel
And some days they just are so worn out, once they snuggle up with mommy, it is lights out for them and snuggle time for me! I love that they are such boys, but at the end of the day, they LOVE their mommy!!
Most mornings as we wait for the bus, they take advantage of play time too! 

Many nights while I make dinner they play outside together. I love that they are best buddies!!




They love their weekends at the Property 119!! Getting stuck in the mud is always fun!

Dani and I always enjoy our girls nights together!! This night we were watching Hairspray at the high school, it was a great show put on by local high school students!
Cade is quite the hard worker these days!!
Love my Dani girl!
We love living this crazy, busy life together and will soon be adding one more addition to the family! I love being able to capture these moments together and post on here to preserve our greatest moments and memories!! 

Stay tuned for more Hebert Updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment