Saturday, February 7, 2015

Baby Shower for Judd!

My bestie Heather decided that I needed a baby shower for Juddson, so I told her the thing that would be most helpful (since I have everything I need) is a diaper shower!! 
So she planned away, sending out the cute invites, ordering a delicious little cake (double chocolate chip, my fav!!) reserving a restaurant room and planning the perfect night!!


I had some really good girlfriends come out and some that couldn't make it that showered me with diapers and a few other gifts. We had great food and conversation!!














It is always a fun night going out with the girls, but I am so thankful for their love and support during this time!! 4 more weeks until his planned arrival (unless he comes early) and we are now officially ready!!!
From high school besties, to the "new" friends from church, I am blessed to have such a great support group of friends!!




Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I can't wait to use all of these diapers and wipes on this sweet baby boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment