Sunday, December 28, 2014

Funny Story Friday

Clean out time!! I told Dani to clean out her room before Christmas, she did a very, very poor and minor clean out job!!! The bare minamal....SO....I told her that if she didn't clean out the right way, one day I would.....so she left for her mom's house and I went to put something up in her room one day and next thing you know, I am knee deep in her junk!!!! 

I text her and told her what I was doing, she said thanks....then I told her I get to keep all money I find tucked away in a bag or box anywhere in her closet as my finders/cleaning fee!! Jackpot!!! I found $130, of course I kept in in an envelope for her future needs, but isn't that crazy??!!

This was my end result, from right to left, the give away pile, the trash pile and the sale pile!! I made another $60 on selling her stuff that she never used, I reduced her bags in her room by about 6 so that her money stashing, food trash piles and clothing loss would be minimized!!
 
"Best" finds of the day.....Her chocolate stash under her bed, that was half eaten, that I purchased a month ago for a fundraiser and never saw the result of....now I know why!!! 

And a perfectly good bathing suit, wet, wadded up in a plastic bag in the back corner of her closet, molded and STANKY!!!!! Yep, straight to the trash it went!
While I would have rather spent my day doing something else, I am glad that it is done, the right way, boxed up, thrown away, cleaned up and organized!! 

Now let's see how long it lasts!!! $130 is not a bad pay day!

No comments:

Post a Comment