Friday, December 12, 2014

Funny Picture Friday

This child loves being in the country! He begged his daddy to take him to ride the tractor and he took a nice little nap for an hour on his daddy's lap, on the tractor!! 
The funny thing about Brooks is he is quite the talker!! Usually on their tractor rides he asks numerous questions about why, how, what and when....which makes for a not so quiet, relaxing tractor ride for daddy!! It kind of makes me giggle imagining their tractor rides together! Josh did make a tractor play list for them compiled of songs all about tractors...Brooks can sing all of them word for word! His favorite is Big Green Tractor!

He told me the other day that "When I grow up I am going to have a truck, a tractor, a mommy (I think he means wife) four kids and five dogs!!!

I look forward to seeing him grow up in the country and I am thankful that he has the opportunity to do that! Pictures like this make me truly understand how blessed we are with our family, health, and lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment