Friday, March 28, 2014

Funny Story Friday

Brooks was being a little stinker the other night and would not sit in the chair with Josh because he wanted to be RIGHT under my feet while I cooked dinner. While I LOVE that my boys love their mommy so much, sometimes I have to get things done.
 
Daddy told him he couldn't go in the kitchen but that he could sit in the chair with him. He started crying and whining because that wasn't what he wanted to do!
 
 
So, Josh told him he either could sit in the chair or put his nose against the wall. Well, you can see which one he chose....it was short lived and he eventually realized it would be a much better option to sit with Daddy!
 
I was able to sneak a picture...it was quite funny to see him standing there...whimpering because he couldn't get his way. I don't know where they get their strong willed personalities from???!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment