Saturday, September 21, 2013

Funny Story Friday!

We recently went on a beach trip as a family!! The last day we were on the beach I was bending over cleaning up the beach toys by dipping them in the little inflatable pool and all of a sudden I felt a strong POP from my bathing suit......

YEP....you got it!! My bathing suit BROKE and popped right off, on the beach in front of everyone!!! I couldn't react quick enough to position it properly over me before I started screaming for help, which in turn diverted more attention my way!!! 

I don't recall much that happened after that except that I am certain my face was beat red, however it was buried so deep into a towel I am sure no one noticed!! 

Fortunately we have no pictures to document that moment, and fortunately the only people I flashed from our family were Josh and Dani!!  I have always heard of these stories and laughed while thinking how embarrassing that probably is, now I can tell you with certainty, it was horrifying!! That was one memory I hope one day I can forget although I am sure it will in turn bring laughs for many years to come!! 


Let's hope there is no next time......



No comments:

Post a Comment