Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Car!


So it finally came time to retire my "dream car", Tess the Tahoe!!


However, it made it easier to say good bye since we sold it to a sweet young couple who is about to have a baby! It was a bittersweet moment for me as I have so many memories with that car..she was the one that has been good to me over the last four years and we brought all three of our kiddos home in it!! (Dani home to Zachary and the boys home from the hospital) She will be missed.....


Two days later.....

I got this "new" beauty!! 2011 "Ellie" the Expedition EL...

It definitely has more space and it is hopefully going to serve our family and our current needs very well over the coming years!!!

Cade has told EVERYONE that he got a new car...haha, you can see he was really excited about it!

The boys have already been able to enjoy the extra space in the back!!!

I know we are going to LOVE all of the room on our trip to the beach this coming week!! Stay tuned for more on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment