Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy 6 Year Anniversary!

Almost 10 years ago in August we met at the BCM (Baptist Collegiate Ministry) Capture the Flag night on the LSU parade grounds....
 
 
We spent 3 years getting to know each other and falling in love more and more each day!!
(See our scrapbook for more on these fun, amazing years!!)
 

 
 
 
We got engaged on November 10, 2006, where we first met, on the parade grounds!!
 
 
You wrote the sweetest poem and of course...I SAID YES!!

 
 
 
 
 We officially began our lives together on June 9, 2007.... 
 
 
 
 
2008
 
This was a pretty uneventful year for us...we just enjoyed having fun as a newlywed couple and adjusting to our new lives joined together!

 
 

 
 
2009

We moved into our first home together, bought our first car together and....
 
 
Found out we were having our first baby boy!!!
 
 



2010

Our lives changed forever when Cade was born on April 6th
 

 
Our family continued to grow......

 
And then 4 1/2 months after Cade was born, SURPRISE, we found out we were blessed to be having another baby boy!
 
 
 
 
2011

On May 24th, Brooks was born....



 
2012
 
We celebrated our 5 year anniversary!



 
2013
 
Happy 6 years to us!!!
 
 
The last 6 years have brought about so much joy, laughter, happiness, anger, tears of joy and tears of sorrow. I have come to realize that while marriage is the best gift that God has given us, it is also one of the hardest but most important relationships to maintain. But through it all I know that we love each other unconditionally and as our love continues to grow stronger for each other....at the end of the day Josh is who I rely on to get me through the hard times and who I want to share the best moments in life with! He has always loved me unconditionally, protected me, provided for me and continues to lead me with a Godly example. I am so very blessed to have been chosen as his wife and I look forward to many more years to come with him by my side continuing to be the best dad to our children and more importantly a Godly, loving, caring husband to me!!!!!
 
Here is to 50+ more blissful years together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment