Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Great Start to the Summer

This week we kicked off the summer to a great start!!
 
Dani spent the first day of her summer with Aunt Mandi on the LSU lakes learning how to YOLO board...they had a blast!! See more on that here.
 
 
We had our first watermelon...super yummy!!



 

 
It's always good to cool off with a good popsicle...
 
 
 
I took Dani one day to the new "waterpark" called Cajun Lagoon with her friend Blair....they had a blast!! I also enjoyed my toes in the sand, relaxing with no little boys running around me, almost feeling like I was at the beach.
 




 
I took Cade to get fitted for ear plugs since the boys start swim lessons next week....
 
Before (he had no idea why we were there)                                     (After) 
 
 Luckily we got the ear plugs because we had a fun Saturday playing in the blow up pools, splash pad, and slip and slide.....




 



 

Summer is off to a great start!! Sadly, Dani goes to her mom's house tomorrow for 7 weeks but we have promised to keep each other updated and we have a couple of fun things planned for the end of the summer before school starts.
 
 
 
Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment