Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A weekend with Dad...

The last weekend in June I had a beach trip scheduled with some girls....so the boys spent the weekend with dad!
 
 
First night they had a play date with their best buddies. Heather and I went on the beach trip together, so all of the boys got together and had a fun night.


 
The next day Dad got them dressed all cute. They played at the house that morning and then went to the camp in Lake Charles for the afternoon and spent the night.

 
I think daddy waited a little too late to serve lunch, or they played too hard!! Either way, someone couldn't hang!
 
 
They had fun at the camp. Sorry for the minimal pics, but these are just the shots I received at the beach....which I must admit are waaaay more than I normally get!!
 

 And when mommy got home they got their treats!! Alligators and Cade got a jet and Brooks got a motorcycle. Which of course they later fought over!!
 
 
 
It was a great weekend of relaxation for me and the boys seemed to have a great time! Dad always does a great job when I leave. I even came home to a picked up house, dishes done, and laundry folded....I could get used to that!
 
Until next time....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment