Friday, May 29, 2015

Funny Story Friday

One afternoon I was folding laundry while the boys were playing in the backyard. I was watching them from the window and all of a sudden I look out and Cade is squatting over a hole in the yard with his PANTS DOWN!!!


I ran as quick as I could to the door and I yelled..."Cade, what are you doing son!!!??" To which his response was "Pooping!!"......."Um NO SON..you DO NOT poop in our backyard!!! You use the toilet inside!!"


He stood up and looked at me right as Brooks is walking up to the fence and yells..."He already pooped once mom over there by the wall...but don't worry, Booski ate it!!"


WHAAAATTT!!!??? Oh my....I just didn't even have words....I tried to stay straight faced and scold them for doing that in our yard....but at the same time I couldn't stop laughing. BOYS...UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment