Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip-Brooks

Brooks had his first field trip to the pumpkin patch!! I met him at the school and got ready to get him on the bus. The teachers kept saying how he was the best listener in the class, I had to see it for myself, but they were right!! He was a rule follower and set a good example for his friends!! That made me happy knowing he is a great listener and good boy, at least at school! 


This is his best buddy Grant, they were both so excited to get on the school bus!!
Here he is on the bus, all by his big boy self!!! I couldn't ride the bus since I was pregnant but I made sure to follow close behind!


And we made it to the pumpkin patch!!


Class picture!
Silly pictures in the pumpkin patch!! 










Then it was time for the hayride pulled by the TRACTOR!!! That was Brooks favorite part!



Next up, it was snack time and game time with all his buddies! 









We had such a fun day at the pumpkin patch and we can't wait until the next field trip!! I am so thankful I get to attend all of these fun things with my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment